The Fastime 0 Stopwatch is a basic single display stopwatch, good for non critical single event timing and sports games such as football and events where cumulative split times are required.
- Instructions are in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
- Triple mode single display stopwatch.
- Mode A:Stopwatch: The stopwatch can count up to 24 hours. Timing to 1/100th sec for the first 30 minutes. Then in 1 second intervals.
With START, STOP, (TIME OUT) RESUME or RESET function and CUMULATIVE SPLIT TIME function.
- ONE / TWO FAST FINISH: Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Mode B:TIME OF DAY.
- Mode C:ALARM SET: Use this function to set the alarm.
- Takes 357 (SR44) battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is n the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Click here to find out how to recycle your old electrical items