The Gray Nicolls ® GN300 Wheelie Holdall is possibly our most versatile bag ever. Not only does the GN300 work as a wheelie cricket bag, but it also comes with two shoulder straps, allowing you to convert into a duffel for when you'd prefer to carry then drag.
The ergonomic design ensures maximum performance, whether you are using it as a wheelie or a duffel. It features an external bat sleeve to store your prized cricket bat, with four pockets for handy storage for shoes and valuables.
Its main storage compartment is large enough for all the bulky items you own such as pads and helmet, ensuring you won't need to carry any extra baggage.
- New concept cricket bag.
- Traditional wheelie bag with shoulder straps for carrying on back.
- A large central storage section for bulky items.
- Shoe and valuables pocket for easy organisation.
- Ergonomically designed to maximise space.
- Converts to a duffel bag.
- External bat sleeve to keep your bat safe.
- Made with durable 1680D.
- Size: 80 x 35 x 30cm.
- 84 litre capacity.
To view our full range of Cricket Bags please click here