The MZ3 is the most relevant and versatile fitness tracker on the market, using Bluetooth, ANT+ and Analog technology to provide real time feedback on heart rate, calories, and effort, to ensure that you get accurate feedback on all your exercise, wherever and however you choose to train.
What's in the box?
- MZ3 module.
- Standard size adjustable comfort strap.
- USB Charger Cable.
- Getting Started Guide.
- Live display of data via smartphone app, watch or ‘in club’ displays.
- Online logbook to view and compare all your exercise history.
- Unique MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) designed to reward effort to promote fair competition with MYZONE users all over the world.
- Connect with friends and stay motivated through MYZONE’s social feed.
- Status ranking based on attainment of World Health Guidelines over time.
- Goal setting to help you stay on track.
- Biometric data to review your health results.
- Internal memory (16 hours of exercise data) for those times you don’t have your smartphone.
- Comfortable textile strap with button on module.
- 99.4% accuracy to an EKG/ECG machine providing data you can trust.
- Uses Bluetooth and ANT+ communication protocol to connect with 3rd party Apps & devices.
- Analogue communication protocol to connect with Cardio equipment in the gym.
- Wireless upload and live streaming of exercise data to smart phones and hubs within MYZONE enabled facilities.
- Washable Strap and Water Resistant module.
- Smart Watch Integration including Apple Watch and Android Wear.
Specifications and Support Devices
- Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ and Analog.
- 16 hours of internal memory.
- Water resistant *data collection under water not guaranteed.
- Hand-washable strap.
- Battery life: up to 300 hours between charges (USB charging cable included).
- 1 year warranty on module, 90-day warranty on strap.
- iPhone: 5 and newer.
- Android: Devices that can support Android 5.0 and above.