Raze ® Power Bale - many generations have been brought up on the physically arduous, yet rewarding exertions of baling.
Baling is a multi joint exercise, encompasses elements of dead lifting, power cleans, and clean and press. Moving bales correctly requires power, technique, control and muscle endurance. So we’ve brought it out of the fields and into the gym!
- Constructed from multi-layered foam of varying thicknesses and density the PWR Bale is a ‘soft’ product, and is covered in a hard-wearing wipe clean vinyl, so it’s ideal for use on the gym floor.
- The long rectangular shape and proportions of the PWR Bale require a unique lifting technique that cannot be replicated in any other object.
- The alignment of the parallel straps directly replicate the string bindings found on an actual hay bale.
- Lifting the bale requires controlled handling of the weight across a variety of planes.
- The PWR Bale can also be flipped over and used as a plyo box.
- Weights Available: 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 30kg and 35kg.