Suitable for professional use, the Seiko S149 Stopwatchincorporates a triple display stopwatch with 300 lap/split memory and a built-in thermal printer that allows captured data to be printed immediately.
- Suitable for professional use, the Seiko S149 incorporates a triple display stopwatch with 300 lap/split memory and a built-in thermal printer that allows captured data to be printed immediately.
- Triple display.
- 300 segmented lap/split memory.
- Large-sized three row display panel shows split, lap and total time.
- Standard timing, accumulated elapsed timing and split/lap time measurement.
- Measures up to 10 hours in 1/100th increments.
- Split/lap timing can be performed with accumulated timing or lap in progress modes.
- Store/recall up to 300 split/lap times.
- Segmented memory - data can be stored in segments, allowing the user to record multiple events - each with their own split/lap times saved in a block.
- Up to 100 blocks of data can be stored.
- Memory can be recalled even whilst timing is in progress.
- Fastest lap time recall function.
- Memory capacity indicator, with warning when the capacity exceeds 290.
- Auto-start function that allows timing to commence at a preset time (ideal when the user isn't present at the start of a race).
- Time/Calendar Mode.
- Adjustable contrast level.
- Battery life indicator.
- Lanyard/neck strap.
- 13 digits per line.
- Printout speed of 1.5 lines per second.
- Large and clear print.
- Printout selection of split only or with lap times.
- Automatic printout of year, month, date and time.
- Thermal serial dot printing system.
- Requires Seiko S950 thermal paper (or Seiko S951 thermal paper if fitted with a large capacity paper holder).